Phone: (800) 827-2474
Your trust and satisfaction is important to us at Plastic Pallets and Bins, and our parent company, TranPak Inc. If you receive a product that is damaged, or you are not satisfied with a product you receive, the following policies will apply.
- If damage has occurred during transit, recipient should note the extent of the damage on the shipping bill.
- Recipient should not sign for the damaged items and should notify Plastic Pallets and Bins immediately at (800)-827-2474, Monday-Friday 8:00am -5pm Pacific time. Outside of business hours, please email us at email@example.com.
- Photos of the damage are very helpful. If possible, please take photos of the damaged items and e-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Damage claims will be handled under the guidelines of FedEx Freight. Plastic Pallets and Bins will facilitate the quick resolution of claims to the best of our abilities.
- Plastic Pallets and Bins will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory, including without limitation loss of profits, loss of business, or other economic damages. Plastic Pallets and Bins is not responsible for delays in delivery which result from any circumstances beyond its control. Plastic Pallets and Bins ’s aggregate liability shall not exceed the purchase price paid for any products purchased through this site.
Return Of Product (Not Damaged)
- The buyer must contact Plastic Pallets and Bins within 14 calendar days from the date the merchandise was received.
- The buyer must contact Plastic Pallets and Bins for a return material authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions prior to returning any products.
- The buyer is responsible for all return freight charges to Plastic Pallets and Bins.
- All returns must be in the same condition as originally received. All returns are subject to inspection for damage or misuse.
- Once Plastic Pallets and Bins has received and inspected the returned merchandise, a credit will be made to the original payment method. An e-mail notification will then be generated once the credit has been issued.
If you have any further questions regarding our return policy, please contact our customer service experts.